Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Douglas Eagleson Douglas Eagleson is offline

Default Need help with laser project

On Mar 21, 1:55 am, "Craig" wrote:
I have a project, I am trying to convert the X/Y/Z (blank) signals from a
circuit designed to output to a vector scan monitor and redirect them to
laser either by galvanometer/PC interface/anything possible to active this..

Can you help direct me to resources or the best way to do this?
This is for a single laser output (one color).
The problem also is that I want to increase the axis range dynamically so
that I can project on a wall, building, anything....

Thanks for any helpful suggestions!
Anyone for hire to help do this???

-Craig

A magnet to scan the field operate in the mhz range and is real
complicated. The exact transform to operate as an x,y or z value may
be operated and the circuit output behave oddly.

If an x,y, or z value is desired to be applied to the laser the
science is applied art.

Here is what I would do to have fun.

A scan coil is removed from the side of the CRT. All the wires
overlapping in the exact geometric center may safely be spread apart.
Making a hole thru which to pass the HeNe tube!

What happens is as you request! And x scan causes the x modulation
frequency of the HeNe , the y the y-mode and z the z-mode.

So you have three channels to modulate with x.

Apply the frequency to the circuit to cause frequency modulation.