zxcvbob

Default Advice to keep cars from sliding into my yard on bad curve.

Old Nick wrote:
On 2 Mar 2004 06:16:33 -0800, (Don) vaguely
proposed a theory
......and in reply I say!:

Just to put this in perspective, and to illustrate the dangers. This
is extreme but did happen, right now, right here in lil ol Perth
Western Australia, pop 1.5Mil...full of nice Aussie guys and others.

"Fair go" and all that. No New York "excitement".

Never before.....

We have just had a road rage incident, where a guy's brake/tail lights
were only working on one side, and he stopped for a cyclist. Guy
behind picked an argument. The first guy pulled into his _own
driveway_.

Follower starts an argument about the lights, etc. Argument probably
escalated. Then the "plaintiff of the first part" drove down the other
guy's driveway, and slammed into his car. The slam made the
_'plaintiff's"_ car undriveable (2-3' bending of frontend)
............and incidentally squashed a 2 year old kid between the two
cars.

He was running behind the car to see his Granpa.

I hate kids and have none. They are obnoxious little farts. I did not
like _me_ as a kid. But they are _innocent_, at 2 years old.

The only good thing to come out of this was that the "plaintiff of the
first part" 's vehicle was a screen-smashed mess... at _both_ ends.

The police have said that "as a result of his being removed from his
vehicle after the accident, he sustained injuries" (he's in hospital,
with the crap beaten out of him), and that "it is unlikely that
charges will be laid against the relatives of the deceased". (he
deserved it?)

My point is:

Somebody you care about could get hurt. This is important _before_
that happens.

Keep those vehicles off your land, or move. If the shire won't help,
ask again. If you lose somebody...or even your front lawn....in this,
then you are not at fault.

In a litigious society that I deplore, you are one of the genuine.

.........no I'm not!

Spike....Spike? Hello?

What are you talking about? Your story might have been compelling, but it
is impossible to follow with the "plaintiff of the first part" bull****
without ever having properly introducing the characters.

-Bob