Don Bruder

Default Advice to keep cars from sliding into my yard on bad curve.

In article , Reyd Dorakeen
wrote:

The solution is to prevent the people from ever driving on his yard in
the first place. I like the big boulders on your side of the property
line idea. Big pine trees may work as well.

plant some expensive slow growing trees and charge for damages maybe try
poison ivy hoping they get the irritating oil on the doors?

Planting poison ivy for any reason outside of building a habitat for an
exhibit in a museum/zoo/similar would be a criminal offense in and of
itself in *MANY* parts of the US.

It would probably be prosecuted under the heading of
"planting/propogating/distributing noxious vegetation", or similar
verbiage. Most (if not all) states specifically forbid this sort of
"bio-warfare".

Poison ivy is fine, if it "just grows wild" - But deliberately plant or
otherwise encourage it, and you're likely to find yourself up on charges.

--
Don Bruder - - New Email policy in effect as of Feb. 21, 2004.
I respond to Email as quick as humanly possible. If you Email me and get no