Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking,rec.puzzles,rec.woodworking
Doug Doug is offline

Default What is it? CLXII

On Mar 22, 5:25 am, "R.H." wrote:
One of the objects is very similar to a previously posted photo from a
couple years ago, so I added another picture for a total of seven this week:

http://puzzlephotos.blogspot.com/

Rob

http://shopping.msn.com/specs/shp/?itemId=383823918

One of the few times I'm very confident in my response to a question
on this site. My two passions are woodworking and rock climbing, and
this, my friends, as some have indicated is definitely a cam for rock
climbing. The above address will link you to more information if you
are interested, though I'm sorry it didn't seem to paste as a link.