Posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,microsoft.public.windowsxp.hardware,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.video,rec.video.desktop,sci.electronics.repair
PeterD PeterD is offline

Default LCD Flicker. And windows won't keep changes to the display settings!

On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 12:13:05 -0700, "Bill's News"
wrote:

I replaced my very old KVM with a new one just a few days ago.
My old MAG 17" LCD display is the one which I switch. It's a 75
Hz unit and for some reason when I switched it to the newer PC
its driver kept getting reset to 60 Hz, which causes a dazzling
effect rather than flicker.

The KVM is not properly switching the monitor ID lines, only the video
lines. I think there is a way to specify that the driver ignore the
Monitor ID and just use what you specify...