Posted to alt.home.repair
Art Art is offline

Default dishwasher air gap

Aren't there undercounter airgap devices you can use? I think that is what
the plastic device does under my sink's countertop.

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a thick cast iron sink and do not want to drill a new hole, but
I need to do something with my dishwasher "air gap" ( I am using the
fourth hole for my water purifier) I am thinking of removing the air
gap and draining the dishwasher straight into the garbage disposal. Is
this a good or bad idea. I presently have the air gap tide up as high
as I can under the sink, but on occasion it does leak.

Dennis