Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
maestrodascia maestrodascia is offline

Default Woodworkers Showcase in Saratoga Springs, NY this weekend

On 22 Mar, 14:04, "John Grossbohlin"
wrote:
It's time for my club's annual woodworking show in Saratoga Springs, NY. The
club is the Northeastern Woodworkers Association.

March 24 & 25, 2007
Saturday 10:00 - 5:00 Sunday 10:00 - 5:00

http://www.nwawoodworkingshow.org/

Featured demonstrators this year include John Reed Fox, Garrett Hack, Beth
Ireland and Adam Kropinski. There will also be a lot of other presenters
from the club, a display area and vendors. Lot's of turning related items.

This year I'll be doing hand cut dovetail demos with my boys and doing a
presentation with Joe Kennedy on handcut dovetails.

Hope to see you there.

...and yes, this is an unabashed plug!

John
Treasurer for the Mid-Hudson Chapter of NWA.

Hello, I'm Maestrodascia and I make wooden puppets. Watched my web-
site please! Thanks!

www.maestrodascia.com