Posted to rec.woodworking
RonB RonB is offline

Default Where are the Grizzly vendors?

Amazon has the Delta 36-717 (385 lbs) for $1,378 with free
shipping. :-)
Also, the Powermatic 1792000K (600 lbs) for $2,199 with free shipping.

I personally have only paid around $5 for shipping on any tool
purchase from Amazon (my Hitachi miter saw), and I didn't pay anything
for my air compressor to be shipped. In my opinion, you have to look
long and hard and get lucky to beat Amazon's prices on most things,
especially power tools.

-Nathan

Whoops! I stand corrected. I had never seen Super Shipper Savings on
bigger items. Still doubt if you'll see big savings for Griz items though.
I'm guessing they keep volume up by keeping close to margin on their machine
tools.

RonB