Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default Need help with laser project

Sjouke Burry wrote:
Craig wrote:

I have a project, I am trying to convert the X/Y/Z (blank) signals from a
circuit designed to output to a vector scan monitor and redirect them to
laser either by galvanometer/PC interface/anything possible to active
this..

Can you help direct me to resources or the best way to do this?
This is for a single laser output (one color).
The problem also is that I want to increase the axis range dynamically so
that I can project on a wall, building, anything....

Thanks for any helpful suggestions!
Anyone for hire to help do this???

-Craig

Oh I forgot one way to do this very easily,
glue pieces of mirror to two small loudspeakers,
then bounce the laser form the first mirror to the
next mirror, and use a stereo amp, and music to
move the mirrors/speakers.

That won't do what he's asking, for vector graphics one needs expensive
high speed closed loop galvos and drivers.