Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default Single mother in need of explanation

Captain Midnight wrote:

"Ancient_Hacker" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 19, 8:55 am, "mark krawczuk" wrote:
Detonation is all of the fuel burning at once(explosion). A proper

flame path will happen relatively slowly to push

The technical term is "High order reaction". The two options a

(1) A flame front moves across the gas, taking milliseconds. That
what happen when you light a match, or a spark plug fires in a
properly operating innternal combustion engine.

(2) High order: The reaction starts instantly at many places throught
the materinal, as it's heated to its iginition point throughout.
Takes place in nano to microseconds. That's what most explosives do.

Bingo! And it produces a shock wave that combustion does not.

Captain Midnight, huh? Tell me, what is the name of the street where
the abandoned C-band uplink earth station that you used to jam HBO with
?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell