Posted to alt.home.repair
Steve H Steve H is offline

Default Squirrels in my toilet!!!

Yeah. They do that - it's all part of their 'up yours' 'in ya face'
attitude!

"Joseph Meehan" wrote in message
Lefty Cross wrote:
Will a Toto toilet flush them? Or, should I put ridge vent on?

I had a squirrel in a toilet once. It was found during potty training
of one of my kids. I go a emergency call at work. In the end, the
exhausted squirrel was removed, put in a wicker hamper and taken to the
vet. By that time she was in a little better condition and we had to peel
her off the top of the hamper. A quick check up and a antibiotic shot and
we returned home. There the hamper was opened and about five minutes
later she was back in the tree, never to return inside. She did raise
four new squirrels in the tree right outside the kids second story window.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit