Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

Default GFI in Medicine Cabinet - Ok for code?

On 21 Mar 2007 06:53:25 GMT, ddl@danlan.*com (Dan Lanciani) wrote:

| I have no idea, but you can find the circuit breaker for your light
| fixture with outlet, and replace that breaker with a GFI breaker.

Actually I can't, because there is no circuit breaker.

Darn. I hate it when people assume that others have new things, and
now I've done it myself.

I hate it even more when people act like only new things are worth
having, but I haven't gotten to that point yet.

I could of course intercept the circuit in the basement and install a
GFCI outlet inline, but I'm still curious about the existence of
fixtures with GFCI outlets built in.