Posted to sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair
Rich Grise Rich Grise is offline

Default Need help with laser project

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 05:55:59 +0000, Craig wrote:

I have a project, I am trying to convert the X/Y/Z (blank) signals from a
circuit designed to output to a vector scan monitor and redirect them to
laser either by galvanometer/PC interface/anything possible to active
this..

Can you help direct me to resources or the best way to do this? This is
for a single laser output (one color). The problem also is that I want to
increase the axis range dynamically so that I can project on a wall,
building, anything....

Thanks for any helpful suggestions!
Anyone for hire to help do this???

Some of this stuff might be interesting:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22laser+light+show%22

And yes, I'm available. What's your budget? :-)

(just in case you're serious about hiring this out, the email in the
"from" line is bogus - to get a real email, take
(which is a spamdump) and elide ard.)

Cheers!
Rich