Posted to alt.home.repair
Joseph Meehan Joseph Meehan is offline

Default Squirrels in my toilet!!!

Lefty Cross wrote:
Will a Toto toilet flush them? Or, should I put ridge vent on?

I had a squirrel in a toilet once. It was found during potty training
of one of my kids. I go a emergency call at work. In the end, the
exhausted squirrel was removed, put in a wicker hamper and taken to the vet.
By that time she was in a little better condition and we had to peel her off
the top of the hamper. A quick check up and a antibiotic shot and we
returned home. There the hamper was opened and about five minutes later she
was back in the tree, never to return inside. She did raise four new
squirrels in the tree right outside the kids second story window.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit