Bruce L. Bergman

Default You might killfile me for saying this, but........

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 21:33:21 GMT, Gunner
wrote:
On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 15:14:33 GMT, (Roy) wrote:
The only thing I have against Gunner is his affection for cats. I HATE
cats! Other than that little item he is ok in my book!

Anyone remember that online page titled 1001 ways to F*$# UP a Cat?
I could easily make it 2001 ways without even trying.

What if your afterlife hell is run by cats? Better rethink your
attitudes, or you may end up the 'catnip mouse on a string' for all
eternity...

If you can't love a dog or cat, you probably can't love another
person, either. In which case, it sure sucks to be you.

Real men own cats.
(or are owned by them)

People own dogs. Cats own people.

Real men are neither afraid to own a dog, or be owned by a cat.

-- Bruce --

Electrician for Westend Electric - CA726700
5737 Kanan Rd. #359, Agoura CA 91301 (818) 889-9545