Posted to uk.d-i-y
adder1969 adder1969 is offline

Default Door closer

On Mar 20, 11:25 pm, "The Medway Handyman"
wrote:
Andrew Gabriel wrote:

If you've never fitted one of these before, get a tube of filler
too, to fill all the mounting holes you make for positions which
turn out not to work when you test them ;-)

And a packet of plasters in case you get your fingers in the way.

--

A woman at work leaving a meeting room blindly put her hand up in
front of her while she was tlakign to somebody behind her, thinking