Posted to uk.d-i-y
Frank Erskine Frank Erskine is offline

Default Water hammer from central heating valve???

On Wed, 21 Mar 2007 08:20:45 +0000, Dave Fawthrop
wrote:

The boiler is a Baxi 105 instant, which is grossly overpowered the
radiators fitted. Is it possible to turn down the output of the boiler
pump?

They did not leave me the installation manual, I will try to find it on the
Web

I have the installation mnanual in front of me at the mo.

According to the manual the pump (a Grundfos 15-60) MUST be set to '3'
(maximum speed).

If you wish I could scan you the relevant bits of the manual...

--
Frank Erskine
Sunderland