Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] skoolbusdriver@safety.net is offline

Default Plumbing jargon?

Beware !
Plumbers are pretty sick perverts.
They use terms like BALLCOCKS - NIPPLES - DRAIN COCKS - NUTS - MOUNTS
and other disgusting words. They even insert male pipes into female
pipes without asking the pipe before hand.

Plumbers are perverts and everyone should know about them before
allowing them in your home.

------------

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 14:25:06 -0500, "Xeno Chauvin"
wrote:

Can anyone point me to some national (U.S.) organization
of "Plumbers" wherein I might find definitions of their
terms?
I am particularly interested in the definitions of
sewer line
main (line)
branch (lines).
According to the company that cleaned my "sewer line"
the "main" and "branch" lines are different and that I only
paid to have my "sewer line" cleaned the first time therefore
the guarantee was ONLY on the sewer line. When I called them out
after three weeks (guarantee 6 months) the blockage was now in the "main"
line so they charged me again.
McM