Posted to rec.woodworking
Tanus Tanus is offline

Default Finished this weekend

wrote:
On Mar 19, 7:37 pm, Tanus wrote:

There are times when I hesitate to click on links because I know I'll see things I will never have the skills to do, but click anyway and I'm
never disappointed.

Tanus

You don't know that. When this group is working right, we are learning
from each other. I think you should always look, and always see
projects you would like to try yourself. You learn by doing - if you
are just getting started, you actually don't know how good you will be
when you zenith.

Robert

Agreed Robert. That's why I said I hesitate.

And Charlie, you're not ten thumbs by any stretch.

Tanus

--
This is not really a sig.

http://users.compzone.ca/george/shop/