Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Where are the Grizzly vendors?

Grizzly supports their low price point by selling mostly direct. The
Amazom thing was just a business necessity and the small margin they
have to pay Amazon is nothing like the discounts you have to give a
Woodcraft or industrial tool vendor.

If you can visit their showroom you'll save the shipping, otherwise
just buy direct and pay the cost.

FYI, they usually have a sampling of "sales" prices that run through
the summer months.

On Mar 20, 7:52 am, SWDeveloper wrote:
I'm condiering a Grizzly purchase but finding very limited vendors.
Amazon has the highest total cost, Grizzly direct next, then ebay.
I've been outbid every time at ebay. I'm a "Prime" customer at
Amazon, but they won't waive shipping costs on a $625 Grizzly
purchase. Are there any other vendor choices? Does Grizzly ever
have a "free shipping" promotional sale?