Posted to uk.d-i-y
Simmey Simmey is offline

Default HELP: Next Sputnik Halogen Light

"Clive Mitchell" wrote in message
In message , Simmey
writes
I recently brought a rather stange looking light fitting from Next and it
been nothing but trouble!

The light has 6 G4 halogen 10w bulbs which are run from an internal 12V
60w transformer "block".

The first one we had buzzed like mad, and finally gave up after a week or
so. The second lasted a few days, and so did the third!!

Does the light have an electronic transformer? Are you running it on a
dimmer switch?

--
Clive Mitchell
http://www.bigclive.com

Hi Clive,

Yes it has an electronic transformer but I'm running it via a normal switch.

Cheers
Ad

It has removed 2430 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!