Posted to alt.home.repair,misc.rural,triangle.general,neworleans.general
dgk dgk is offline

Default Legal Americans of ALL Nationalities..TAKE BACK YOUR COUNTRY

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 13:30:56 -0700, "Dave Bugg"
wrote:

dgk wrote:

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 12:07:10 -0700, "Dave Bugg"
wrote:

dgk wrote:

Just out of curiosity, what were the false constructs and conspiracy
nonsense?

Just a guess, but since that's what was written after the snip, I'd
surmise it applied to the snipped portion.

Snip.....as before, the crap is snipped. Go play with someone who cares.

What an odd group of newsgroups this one goes to. Triangle.General?
Maybe someone there cares.

But since I'm in home.repair, perhaps I can find out how to rip out
the tub...