Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,alt.electronics,sci.electronics.basics
MassiveProng MassiveProng is offline

Default Novice needs help with crazy project

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 04:16:16 GMT, (Mike_in_SD)
Gave us:

quote:
If you are sending a reply to a message or a posting be sure you summarize
the original at the top of the message, o

]
Yes. This means QUOTE the original pertinent material, idiot, NOT
that you should post your CRAP at the top of the reply.

You could be a little more retarded, just not in this life.

NOTE where I summarized your point first, at the top, with a quoting
from you, and then straightened out your bent perception of its
meaning in my subsequent reply material BELOW it!

Get a clue, dip****.