Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] else24@gmail.com is offline

Default Where are the Grizzly vendors?

On Mar 20, 9:52 am, SWDeveloper wrote:
I'm condiering a Grizzly purchase but finding very limited vendors.
Amazon has the highest total cost, Grizzly direct next, then ebay.
I've been outbid every time at ebay. I'm a "Prime" customer at
Amazon, but they won't waive shipping costs on a $625 Grizzly
purchase. Are there any other vendor choices? Does Grizzly ever
have a "free shipping" promotional sale?

I thought Shop Fox was Grizzly's vendor-distributed line.

I've seen them do promo deals on reduced shipping but I've never ever
known Griz to ship anything for free.

Amazon's free shipping deals are for things sold BY Amazon, not
THROUGH Amazon by a partnered vendor or whatever they call it. I've
been caught by that little detail a couple times.

Sometime this summer I might take some time off and check out the
nearest showroom. For me, that's Springfield, about... um. 575 miles
or so. Let's see, by summer gas ought to be about 3.50 a gallon... Hm.
Lemme think about this a while.