Bob Paulin

Default You might killfile me for saying this, but........

Leo Lichtman wrote in article

(clip) Trying to get others to boycott/shun someone because of their
political beliefs takes on an almost-terroristic quality (clip)
^^^^^^^^^^^
Now, THAT'S the overstatement of the century.

Aw Geez, Leo!!!!

I DID say "almost", didn't I ???

I thought I was pulling back a bit on the reins on that one in order to
come across as "nicely understated."

How many times did you have to read that entire post in order to come up
with a single sentence that you question?

By the way, you ought to be commended on the excellent job you did in
editing the context right out of that single sentence.

Maybe you ought to killfile me, huh?

Please?

Bob Paulin