Posted to alt.consumers.experiences,alt.home.repair
[email protected] tnom@mucks.net is offline

Default Heads up- Heath-Zenith

On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 11:29:28 -0500, Al Dente
wrote:

After purchasing my second Heath-Zenith motion sensor driveway light
at Home Depot (1st one failed in 2 days-2nd one failed in 60 days) I
tried to contact Heath-Zenith for support. Their website is now
unreachable. After searching blogs, It seems this is a widespread
problem. It is also the only brand carried by Home Depot.

As is becoming the norm, it appears that Heath-Zenith will take the
money and run. Too bad. They were both great companies at one time.

Neither Heath or Zenith are the same companies. I believe their names
were sold long ago.