Gunner

Default You might killfile me for asying this, but........

On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 18:29:27 GMT, Abrasha wrote:

Bob Paulin wrote:

Something tells me that Gunner has outlasted or out-debated most of the
people who now choose to killfile him. They cannot bring Gunner around to
agree with their own concept of what is right, so they boycott him and try
to get others to do the same - as if that would somehow justify their
choice, and support their point of view.

Reversely, does that make me "mature" for not killfiling Gunner, or anyone else
for that matter? Or announcing that I have done so. The whole concept of
killfiling is rather useless anyway, because posts by the person(s) killfiled
are quoted more often than not anyway.

I bet Gunner does not killfile me either. Somehow we both must derive some
satisfaction and/or sick pleasure out of continuing to attack each other. We
both despise each other's political leanings for one reason or another. But
killfiling each other for it? What a silly idea.

Abrasha
http://www.abrasha.com

Excellent point. I simply refuse to kill file you, for the same
reason many folks go to auto races. You often have spectacular wrecks,
and the half time show where you drive out in the Clown Car is
marvelous entertainment.

Gunner

"Gun Control, the theory that a 110lb grandmother should
fist fight a 250lb 19yr old criminal"