Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning
fazed fazed is offline

Default Jet Mini 1014 lathe and Vicmarc vm100 Chuck

Hello.

Thank you all for your comments and confirmation. Much appreciated. Have
now ordered!

Fazed.

"LRod" wrote in message
On Mon, 19 Mar 2007 10:14:46 -0000, "fazed"
wrote:

Can the Jet Mini Lathe 1014 cope with a Vicmarc Chuck VM100 or even the
VM120?

Having looked at this group and others I see others have used a Supernova
chuck but I have not been able to find if someone has used a Vicmarc. I
believe the Vicmarc to be heavier (and I am told better if can afford it).

I have exactly that combination (VM100). Works just fine on mine
(1014).

--
LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

care to correspond with you anyway.