Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Global Warming - It NEVER Happened Before

In article .com, wrote:
On Mar 19, 12:50 pm, (Doug Miller) wrote:

All the more reason why they should be under the same restrictions as the
western industrial democracies. But they're not. Neither is India.

Neither are we.

Yes, but that's only because we haven't signed and ratified it. If we had, we
would be.

[snip]

Kyoto is at bottom a politically-motivated attempt to gut the economies of the
western industrial democracies.

Do you have any evidence to support that nonsense?

I just *gave* you the evidence: Kyoto exempts India, China, and other
developing nations from the CO2 restrictions that it imposes on western
industrial democracies.

Not *my* fault you're willfully blind.

--
Regards,