Posted to sci.electronics.repair,sci.electronics.design,alt.electronics,sci.electronics.basics
John Fields John Fields is offline

Default Novice needs help with crazy project

On Sun, 18 Mar 2007 22:24:42 GMT, "Homer J Simpson"
wrote:

"Jamie" t wrote in message

I remember a few years ago when i was in a small business of my own, I
was told to package a sample of the product we had and mail it to my self
but never open it. Do this once a year. and also get a legal patent
on record. Because cases like this happen all the time.

Bad advice. Write it up, get someone with understanding to read it and date
and sign the report.

---
Bad advice on top of bad advice, dumb****.

Read this: