Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default New driveway - how long to keep concrete wet?

The first 3 days are the most critical. If you had a way to
cover it with visqueen or set a lawn sprinkler to run
continuously, your task would be easier.
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .
DanG (remove the sevens)

"Ook" Ook Don't send me any freakin' spam at zootal dot com
delete the Don't send me any freakin' spam wrote in message
I finally got my new driveway poured. Question: Should I let it
dry out, and if not, how long should I keep it wet? I've been
going out several times a day and hosing it off to keep it wet.
It's not hot, but the wind is blowing and the sun is shining, and
it drys out after a few hours. At what point do I stop and just
let it dry?