Posted to alt.home.repair
betsyb betsyb is offline

Default Plumbing jargon?

Is the depth large enough for laying wine bottles in there?

--
"Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the
intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well

"Xeno Chauvin" wrote in message
Can anyone point me to some national (U.S.) organization
of "Plumbers" wherein I might find definitions of their
terms?
I am particularly interested in the definitions of
sewer line
main (line)
branch (lines).
According to the company that cleaned my "sewer line"
the "main" and "branch" lines are different and that I only
paid to have my "sewer line" cleaned the first time therefore
the guarantee was ONLY on the sewer line. When I called them out
after three weeks (guarantee 6 months) the blockage was now in the "main"
line so they charged me again.
McM