Posted to alt.home.repair
Lawrence Lawrence is offline

Default "Building for a green future"

On Mar 18, 6:52 am, "Mike" wrote:
Building for a green future
A wave of green building laws is sweeping the nation, forcing builders
to install solar panels, fluorescent light bulbs and roofs with
vegetation whether they like it or not.
athttp://www.washtimes.com/specialreport/20070318-125757-4681r.htm

I have to agree. While I am in favor of applying any type of energy
saving technology where possible, the government should stay the hell
out.

I cannot believe the crap this United States government does. It
sickens me. I love my country but I hate the government. I doesn't
matter who claims to be in charge of me. I will hate them too.

The government which governs best governs least. Some exceptions have
to be made for environmental protection but this doesn't rise to that
level.