Posted to alt.home.repair
Bob F Bob F is offline

Default Do it your self repairs

wrote in message
oups.com...
I found the Greatest Line of Affordable Fixtures in the Chicago Land
area. If you're like me, "do-it-yourselfers", then forget those big
box stores. Save your money and rescue the family budget on home
repairs & remodels.
Kohler, Glacier Bay, Toto, American Standard products, Toilets,
Vanities, Sinks, Showers, Light fixtures, to name a few, even Name
Brand Furnace's and A/C units. All for pennies on the dollar.
I bought a Kohler designer toilet that retails for $360.00, for only
$60. Not a thing wrong with it, Not a factory second, no scratches,
just needed a new home.
No Tricks or Gimmick's at this companies web sight: Demolition
Promotions, http://www.demo-pro.com
They sell houses, one piece at a time. Not only some great deals, but
you're helping to Recycle perfectly good household items by keeping
them out of the landfills.

And this relates to me in Seattle exactly how?

You do realize that you are spamming a local business to THE WHOLE WORLD!

Bob