Martin Angove

Default Moving Electric Sockets from skirting to wall

In message ,
"Owain" wrote:

"Martin Angove" wrote
| Building Regulations, approved document M, 1999. I haven't read it yet,
| so I know no more. It is available to download from
| http://www.safety.odpm.gov.uk/bregs/brads.htm along with the others but
| whereas newer documents have been done properly, older ones (part M
| included) are simply scans of the printed documents and are hence *huge*
| PDF downloads. Part M comes to some 12 meg.

They should supply you with a text or otherwise accessible format pretty
quickly if you point out to their webmaster the Disability Discrimination
Act.

Well you can of course obtain copies of the approved documents in paper
form from HMSO, but the thing is that they cost loads of money. If I dial
in after 6, even 12M is effectively "free" unless I choose to print it out
:-)

It just means no-one can ring in for the 30 minutes (or so) it takes to
download at 33k6.

Hwyl!

M.

--
Martin Angove (it's Cornish for "Smith") - ARM/Digital SA110 RPC
See the Aber Valley -- http://www.tridwr.demon.co.uk/abervalley.html