Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Dan_Musicant Dan_Musicant is offline

Default Can a receiver's sensitivity diminish over time?

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 16:02:49 GMT, Dan_Musicant
wrote:

:I just got the idea that I can get ahold of a tuner somewhere, something
:better than what's in the ministereo and feed the line out (assuming
:they come with line out) into one of the inputs of the ministereo. For
:instance, the Video input.
:
an

I think I'm going to pursue this next. I have a receiver I don't use
much that's not too big and will hook that up and see if it's signal is
clearer. That's a lot less work than working out a different antenna
system. Should tell me something.

Dan

Email: dmusicant at pacbell dot net