Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning,rec.woodworking
Ralph E Lindberg Ralph E Lindberg is offline

Default Is anyone familiar with this chainsaw?

In article . com,
" wrote:

On Mar 17, 8:38 am, Ralph E Lindberg wrote:

Husky 455 Rancher and love it.

Thanks, Ralph. The 455 is just a little smaller than the 460. What
bar length did you get? How long have you had it?

According to Husky, the 455 has been redesigned some time back and it
is now their best selling saw. The 460 was made to accomodate the 24"
bar.

24 inch, the largest Husky recommends for the 455. I bought it at
Alaimi in Colorado, same place I bought the Honda generators. Great
service

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at
http://www.ralphandellen.us/rv