IMM

Default Megaflow Query

"Christian McArdle" wrote in message
. net...

What is the maximum kW capacity of the coil?

It is an indirect coil, but I don't know the rating.

It has to be large enough to prevent boiler cycling.

Does it have CH flow and return tappings?

It does not. I considered that the ability of the boiler to reduce the

flow
temperature when driving radiators might outweigh the possible benefits of
reduced cycling driving from the heat bank. I have no prospect of solar
heating or such like. Also, I'd have needed more capacity, which could

have
had problems with headroom.

So a DHW only heat bank.

---