Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leonard Caillouet Leonard Caillouet is offline

Default Consumer Reports: "Don't repair this TV..."

Why are you assuming that anyone is ripping people off? Read the posts and
respond with something useful, if you have something useful to say.

Leonard

"Ken G." wrote in message
100$ to do some soldering ? I do those for 35 or 40$ . It takes less
than an hour and i get the customer back many times over on other items
and they tell others .
The extra business far outweighs trying to rip people off .

It has removed 3592 spam emails to date.
Try SPAMfighter for free now!