Posted to sci.electronics.components,sci.electronics.design,sci.electronics.repair,alt.engineering.electrical
Franc Zabkar Franc Zabkar is offline

Default 40-pin controller IC identity?

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 23:15:35 -0700, SparkyGuy
put finger to keyboard and composed:

Haven't been able to identify this controller. Don't need replacement; it's
got custom code, I'm sure. Would be nice to have pin IDs.

Identify the other ICs and work backwards.

http://img6.picsplace.to/img.php?file=img6/27/CliffordPCB.jpg

It's from an old Clifford Intelliguard 200 car security system, vintage early
90's.

AFAICT, the date codes for Q15 and for the relays suggest that it was
built as late as 9920. Is this confirmed by the date codes on the
other chips?

Anybody happen to have external wiring diagram or schematic for the PCB?

Thanks.

- Franc Zabkar