Posted to alt.home.repair
salad salad is offline

Default Sawzall blade recommendations?

salad wrote:
I used to have a childrens playset in the back yard. A fire got started
and it burnt down. The slide burnt down into a puddle of plastic. I
was able to cut most of it with a skills saw but I'm left with a mass
wrapped around a pole.

The plastic is about 4-5 inches thick, and hard. What type of blade
would you recommend to cut thru the plastic. I need to make about 2
cuts 3-4 inches long in order to remove it from the pole.

Also, I have 2 tires sticking out of the ground that I want to cut. I'll
dig down to where the cement is buried and holding the tires and cut
them off at the root. Is any special blade required to cut thru some
tires?

Thanks for any help.

Thank you all for your assistance.