Posted to alt.building.construction,alt.home.repair
[email protected] nospambob@vcoms.net is offline

Default Is Home Depot shafting shoppers? Home Depot CEO replys to the MSN article

I tried to watch an electrician bend conduit in a coffee processing
plant and he stopped working and commented "If I let you see me bend
conduit I'm afraid I'll lose my job to you"!

On Fri, 16 Mar 2007 22:57:19 -0400, Just Joshin
wrote:

On 15 Mar 2007 20:50:26 -0700, "Stephen Blackpool"
wrote:

The man's got class.
snip

imho:

What scares me, as a trades person, why would you put your liablity on
the line giving out professional advice to a DIY'er?

When I hear a home owner did what an orange aproned person told them,
I immediatly want to see it. I've found wronge breakers, outlets with
no grounds, etc. What if someone died? Would HD take the rap?

tom @ www.Consolidated-Loans.info