Posted to rec.crafts.woodturning,rec.woodworking
Ralph E Lindberg Ralph E Lindberg is offline

Default Is anyone familiar with this chainsaw?

In article .com,
" wrote:

This is cross posted, as I know between the flat and round side of
woodworking there is a quite a large population that use chainsaws.

I am looking at buying the Husky 460 with a 24" bar for general use
and to use in some of my woodworking endeavors. I want to use it to
harvest some wood for different small projects, but also for bowl
blanks as well as firewood.

Husky 455 Rancher and love it.

Personal e-mail is the n7bsn but at amsat.org
RV and Camping FAQ can be found at