Posted to rec.woodworking
[email protected] -@-.com is offline

Default How do I cut a 4x4 post?

On 16 Mar 2007 14:57:03 -0700, "Limey Lurker"
wrote:

So you've got a Sawzall, a circ saw, a mitre saw and a portable
bandsaw, and you still can't cut 4 by 4. Are you George W Bush?

Yes I can very easily cut a 4x4. It's getting it square I'm having a
problem with. Did you not read the original post? The miter saw isn't
big enough. And though not posted the sawzall's blade will flex
resulting in an uneven cut, possibley I'm trying to cut too fast. And
the bandsaw I hadn't tried yet. But given that your assumptions
weren't correct, I'd have to say that it is you that is GWB.