Posted to uk.d-i-y
Lurch Lurch is offline

Default Zanussi Bearing change

On Sat, 17 Mar 2007 10:35:29 +0000, Peter Hemmings
mused:

I have a Zanussi Jet System 1050 which is getting a bit noisy. I have
had it in pieces and serviced the motor but the bearing is still a bit
noisy. I can see the drum (plastic) splits in half but do not have a
manual!

Neither do I. I've never done one with the drum still in the machine,
as it only takes 5 mins to get the whole drum out once the machines is
split and disassembled anyway.

Does anyone know if I can do a bearing replacement without removing the
whole of the drum?

It could be done, posssibly, but would take 5 times longer than taking
the drum out so no point.
--
Regards,
Stuart.