Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Zanussi Bearing change

On 17 Mar, 10:35, Peter Hemmings wrote:

I have a Zanussi Jet System 1050 which is getting a bit noisy. I have
had it in pieces and serviced the motor but the bearing is still a bit
noisy. I can see the drum (plastic) splits in half but do not have a
manual!
Does anyone know if I can do a bearing replacement without removing the
whole of the drum?

Thanks

I dont know the Zanussi but generally there is no need to remove the
tub, but the drum must come out, since it is supported by the drum
bearings.

I did a bearing change not long ago... never again. If it were just an
ordinary washing machine I'd say forget it.

NT