Posted to misc.consumers.house
MartinM377 MartinM377 is offline

Default better to shovel snow all at once or little at a time?

On Mar 16, 4:26 pm, "Joe" wrote:
I'm getting a foot of snow tonight, it's already up to 5". Is it
better to wait until it's done or shovel now and tomorrow morning?

Well it does depend on how much you have to shovel.

I live in the Philadelphia area in a house that doesn't have too much
sidewalk so I can generally do it all at one. But with so much snow
you could do a shovel and then spread some rock salt and that will
make it easier when you make another run of the shoveling.

I don't know about where you live but here we have this ordinance that
says that the sidewalks have to be shoveled.

Martin
A Homeowner's Blog
http://ahomeowner.blogspot.com