Posted to alt.home.repair
[email protected] ezsign4u@hotmail.com is offline

Default Do it your self repairs

I found the Greatest Line of Affordable Fixtures in the Chicago Land
area. If you're like me, "do-it-yourselfers", then forget those big
box stores. Save your money and rescue the family budget on home
repairs & remodels.
Kohler, Glacier Bay, Toto, American Standard products, Toilets,
Vanities, Sinks, Showers, Light fixtures, to name a few, even Name
Brand Furnace's and A/C units. All for pennies on the dollar.
I bought a Kohler designer toilet that retails for $360.00, for only
$60. Not a thing wrong with it, Not a factory second, no scratches,
just needed a new home.
No Tricks or Gimmick's at this companies web sight: Demolition
Promotions, http://www.demo-pro.com
They sell houses, one piece at a time. Not only some great deals, but
you're helping to Recycle perfectly good household items by keeping
them out of the landfills.