Posted to sci.electronics.repair,24hoursupport.helpdesk
WhzzKdd WhzzKdd is offline

Default random use of different notebook transformers

"Captain Midnight" wrote in message
"WhzzKdd" wrote in message

"Homer J Simpson" wrote in message

"Robb" wrote in message
gee-cord.info...

Should we have our right legs tattooed "right" and the same for our
whatnots?

A friend had to go in for an operation on her foot. She and another

friend
wrote on the other foot in felt pen, "WRONG FOOT".

Guess which one they operated on?

Yeah, but can't you just /smell/ "lawsuit"? g

Bet they got the correct foot fixed for free, plus some extra pocket
cash.

Have a friend who bought a pickup truck with his part of the settlement.
Have no idea what the lawyers bought. His knees weren't labeled though.
IIRC
he let the same doctor do the correct knee. At least he knew he had good
malpractice insurance.

Tested and proven g! Still...I'd be a little concerned...