Posted to rec.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default Kudos to Grizzly

"todd" wrote in message

So you are giving Kudos' to Grizzly because something you bought came to
you undamaged? What is this world coming to?

My prediction came true. Damnit, Leon, do you ever say "thank you" for
someone doing a good job?

Yes absolutely, to those that care about my business.
Your coming on here and giving Kudo's for doing something right leads one to
believe that that is not the norm for the company that you are dealing with.

Yes, I expected it to arrive undamaged. This was
packaged in such a way that it would have very difficult to damage if you
even tried. You complain that it isn't "good customer service" when
there's a problem and it gets fixed because, well, there shouldn't have
been a problem in the first place.

That is correct.

Here's a case that fits your description, but
you apparently still wouldn't acknowledge a good transaction.

Sure I would, to Grizzly if I felt the need, not here for something that
should be included in the price you pay for the service.

So, if a
company doesn't get a pat on the back for fixing a problem or doing it
right the first time, just when you would be happy?

When I get "continued" consistant good servce. Not for a one shot deal that
was done as expected.

I'm glad you're not my
client.

You are probably right on that.